* Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
* We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
* We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
* We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
* Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
* We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
* We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Limitations and Risk of Loss.
All purchases of physical items from Inoar Arabia are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
In no event shall Inoar Arabia or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on inoar Arabia’s Internet site, even if Inoar Arabia or Inoar Arabia authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
List Price” means the suggested retail price of a product as provided by Inoar Arabia. Certain products may have a “Was Price” displayed, which is determined using recent price history of the product on Inoar Arabia.
With respect to items sold by Inoar Arabia, we cannot confirm the price of an item until you order. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalog may be mispriced. If the correct price of an item sold by Inoar Arabia is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation..
When you use our service, or send e-mails, text messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically, such as e-mails, SMS messages, mobile push notices, or notices and messages on this site, and you can retain copies of these communications for your records. By registering to our service, you may also receive communications regarding news, products, offerings and newsletters relating to our website. You may unsubscribe to promotional emails by clicking the Unsubscribe link on your email or in you account page. You may not unsubscribe to transactional emails that have important information regarding your order(s) or account.